- 10000 Onwards INR
We have a team of self motivated and proficient professionals helps us in manufacturing and supplying Centrifugal Pump. This pump consists of impellers, rotates to impart velocity to the pumped liquid. It has aluminum extruded motor body for better heat dissipation and corrosion resistance. This pump uses an impeller to move water or other fluids. It is mainly used in chemical, dairy, pharmaceutical and food industry. Centrifugal Pump is capable of priming up to 3 meters static suction lift without foot valve, at rated head and discharge. It is also fitted with thermal overload protector to prevent motor burn out at lower voltage.
Single Stage Centrifugal Pumps are the most well-known pump for liquid move in high stream rate, low weight establishments. Divergent water pumps are normal single stage pumps, however because of the extensive variety of materials accessible radiating pumps can likewise be utilized for other low consistency liquids, for example, fuel, oils and petrochemicals.
Single Stage Pumps provides Trip irrigation, water supply & building services. It is used for high capacity and length. They fluctuate from the basic impellers utilized in residential apparatuses to the colossal machines utilized by electric pumped stockpiling plans. Whatever the size or outline they all make them thing in like manner.
up to 2200 m3/hr
up to 150 mtr.
25 mm to 300 mm
up to 3500 rpm
up to15 kg/cm2
C.I. C.S., SS - 304/ 304L, SS 316/ 316L,
Application of Centrifugal Pump
- Hot & cold water circulation, cooling water circulation.
- Trip irrigation, water supply & building services
- Thermic fluid, jet dying, volatile fluids.
- Condensate handling, firefighting system, environmental.
- Engineering, marine, refrigeration & cooling towers installation etc.
- Chemicals, petrochemicals, refineries, sugar, paper, laminates industries
- Power station, rubber, organic & inorganic chemical, food, salt, textile industries,
- Corrosive & abrasive process chemical like acids, alkalis, solvents, slurries, hydrocarbons, crystallizing liquids, nitric, ammonia, phosphate, chemical effluents etc.
- 10 Per Month
- 1 Week
11, Karma Industrial Park, Near Krishna Industrial Park, Kathwada - Singarva Road, Kathwada GIDC,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India